We are seeing that a lot of people are not fully understanding the difference between a simple WordPress integration and a deep WordPress integration.
That is why we have created this post to better explain how Social Web Suite is fully integrated with your WordPress website.
With a simple WordPress integration, you can just share the post once on publishing action with some basic plugins or platforms like IFTT. However, with the deep WordPress integration that Social Web Suite has, you can do a lot more!
What does deep WordPress integration mean?
1. You can set up and share the #hashtags from categories or tags or use custom hashtags per social profile (twitter.com/mycompany, facebook.com/mycompany). (Our app is doing that for you automatically)
2. You can set up and share the #hashtags from categories or tags or use custom hashtags on a single post. (Our app is doing that for you automatically)
3. You can set up and share the #hashtags from categories or tags or use custom hashtags (all posts) #socialwebsuite
BETTER THAN RSS FEED
When you connect your WordPress site our app will import your categories to our Content Categories page and put all of that to our Calendar with days and times already set for you.
With all that you will have the option to share the posts from the Content Categories in ascending or random order. In case you don’t want to use your WordPress categories as Content Categories you can use any of the 9 Content Categories that we create for you:
1. Blog Posts – This is a place for all your blog posts
2. Blogs from RSS – This is a place for all blog posts from different RSS Feeds
3. Curated News- This is a place for all the latest news
4. General – All your messages that are not in any other categories and that will be or were shared only once
5. Images, Infographics – This is a place for all the image posts
6. Inspirational, Funny – This is a place for all inspirational and funny posts
7. Promotional – This is a place for all your promotional posts
8. Quotes, Questions – This is a place for all quotes and questions posts
9. Tips – This is a place for all instructional (how-to and tips) posts
More info about Content Categories
Basically, you can set it like this:
Blog posts are shared on Wednesdays at 9:03 am
Portfolio posts are shared on Mondays and Tuesdays at 5:05 pm, etc.
Our ultra-light plugin is installed on your WordPress site so we can synch it with Social Web Suite. We are processing all the data on our servers so your site will not lose any performance.
NOTE: Our plugin has been tested and approved by the teams at WP Engine, Site Ground, Liquid Web, and other hosting companies.
More info about our Calendar