We are seeing that a lot of people are mixing a simple WordPress integration and deep WordPress integration.
With simple WordPress integration, you can just post the post on publishing action and stuff like that with some basic plugins or platforms like IFTT.
What does Deep WordPress integration mean?
1. You can set up and share the #hashtags from categories or tags or use custom hashtags per social profile (twitter.com/mycompany, facebook.com/mycompany). (Our app is dosing that for you automatically)
2. You can set up and share the #hashtags from categories or tags or use custom hashtags on a single post. (Our app is dosing that for you automatically)
3. You can set up and share the #hashtags from categories or tags or use custom hashtags (all posts) #socialwebsuite
BETTER THAN RSS FEED
When you connect your WordPress site our app will import your categories to our Content Categories and put all of that to our Calendar with days and times already set for you.
With all that you will have the option to share the posts from the Content Categories in ascending, descending or random order. In case you don’t want to use your WordPress categories as Content Categories
You can use any of our 15 Content Categories that we create for you:
1. Blog Posts – This is a place for all my blog posts
2. Blogs from RSS – This is a place for all blog posts from different RSS Feeds
3. Curated News- This is a place for all the latest news
4. General – All your messages that are not in any other categories and that will be or were shared only once
5. Images, Infographics This is a place for all the image posts
6. Inspirational, Funny – This is a place for all inspirational and funny posts
7. Promotional – This is a place for all my promotional posts
8. Quotes, Questions – This is a place for all quotes and questions posts
9. Tips – This is a place for all instructional (how-to and tips) posts
More info about Content Categories
Basically, you can set it like this:
Blog posts are shared on Wednesdays at 9:03 am
Portfolio posts are shared on Mondays and Tuesdays etc etc
1. Our super-light plugin is installed on your WordPress site so we can synch it with Social Web Suite and we can process the data there so you don’t lose any performance there.
NOTE: Our plugin has been tested and approved by the teams at WP Engine, Site Ground and Liquid Web.
More info about our Calendar